Renders for Issue 5.5 are complete, and I'll begin panel assembly for the five pages soon. It turned out to be an interesting exercise in short-length comics—a topic I've covered earlier—and I'd like to explore the format again, maybe next year, certainly after I've completed post-production on Issue 5. And looking at the complexity of the next issue, I'll need to marshal all my resources towards that goal first.
And the reason I haven't been posting as much is that I've made the jump to DAZ 4.8, with the new iray render engine. This involves a bunch of new adjustments that I won't go into much detail here, other than business as I've been doing it changes a bit. Once I get used to how the new renderer works and redo some assets to work with the new paradigm, I should be getting better and faster renders—which is essential as I get more sophistication and ambition built into the storytelling.